KALINCO Smart Watch
Model Number: P22
- Alarm Alert: Set an alarm to remind you to get up or doing business.
- Timer: Life is a race against time, precise control of your time with timer.
- Weather Display: Enter your place of residence to see the local weather conditions.
- Wake-up Gesture: Raise your wrist and the screen will light up, making things easier.
- Sedentary Reminder: Set a time period to remind you to move your body when sitting for a long time.
- 1.4 Inch Full Touch Screen: View your health and exercise data on the 1.4 inch watch screen with a customizable dial.
- Music Control: Play and pause music through the watch When exercising, enjoy the passionate collision of sports and music.
- Water Resistant: IP67 water resistant allows you not to worry about the watch being wet while washing your hands or in the rain. Please don’t wear it for swimming.
- Message Notifications: The watch can display text messages, calls and App notifications such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. (Note: Cannot answer call or text on watch)
- Screen Test: You can long press the watch face, it will show the model serial number and MAC Address. Then long press screen to trigger the screen test. You can tap all the squares on the screen or press the side button to restore.
Tips to get started:
- To turn on the watch for the first time, please charge it to activate.
- Download App ‘HeroBandIII’ (Scan the QR code in the manual to download it). Fill in your personal data in App(such as height, weight, age, stride, etc) to get more accurate readings.
- Turn on the 8luetooth of your phone. Then click ‘Bind Device’ in App, select ‘P22’ in the list to bind. Do not connect the watch in Settings-8luetooth directly.
- Go to “Homepage” and pull down to sync the data. The time and date of watch will stay the same as the phone.
- The watch requires iOS 9.0 & android 4.4 or above. For smartphones only, not for PC, laptops or iPads.
1.The smart watch is not a professional medical device to monitor the heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen.
2.The buyers need to fill in personal physical information in App to get more accurate steps and calories readings. To avoid recording invalid data, if the steps of buyers are not accumulated to 40 steps or above, the watch will not count these steps.
Didn’t get right time, how to set time?
Step1: HeroBandIII > Remove Device
Step2: Open iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > Select P22 > Forget This
Device > Repeat the connection steps below.
Step3: Swipe down on the homepage in the App to sync data.
For Android phones:
Step1: HeroBandIII > Remove Device
Step2: Reconnect the watch, then swipe down on the homepage in the App to sync data
How to reconnect the smart watch with smartphones?
For iPhone: Remove Device ‘P22’ in the HeroBandIII App→Open ‘Settings’→Click ‘8luetooth’→Select ‘P22’→Click ‘（i）’ →Click ‘Forget This Device’→Reconnect the smart watch in App
For Android: Remove ‘P22’ in the HeroBandIII App→Reconnect the smart watch in App
The watch time is synced with the connected smartphone. If the watch time is wrong, please unbind with phone first. Then follow the steps above to reconnect with smartphone to get the correct time.
How to get message notifications on the watch?
- Connect the watch with HeroBandIII App and turn to ‘Watch’→’Notification’.
- Choose the App you want to receive messages. For example, if you want to receive Facebook notification, turn on ‘Facebook’ option and allow notification. Then go to ‘Homepage’ and pull down screen to sync.
- Please confirm whether the message can be displayed in the notification bar of the phone. The watch receives messages by reading the notification bar of the phone. If the message notification on the phone is not working, the watch cannot receive the message.
Note: If you do not allow the App to receive mobile notifications when installing HeroBandⅢ, you can set it in the following ways.
For iPhone: Open ‘Phone Settings’→Click ‘8luetooth’→Select ‘P22’→Turn on ‘Share Systems Notification’
For Android: Open HeroBandIII App→Click ‘Notifications’→Click ‘Notification access‘→Turn on ‘HeroBandIII’
For iPhone & Android: Open ‘Phone Settings’→Click ‘Notification’→Select ‘HeroBandⅢ’→Turn on ‘Allow Notification’
|Smart Watch P22||Smart Watch 201C||P22 Watch Charging Cable||P22 Smart Watch Band|
|Heart Rate Monitor||✓||✓|
|Blood Pressure Monitor||✓|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor||✓|
|App||HeroBandIII||Zeroner Health Pro|
|Size||1.4 inch Touch Screen||1.3 inch Touch Screen||60 cm/23.62 inch||5.85 – 8.78 inch|
All-day Activity Tracking: This smart watch has 7 kinds of sports modes (Walking, Running, Cycling, Skipping, Badminton, Basketball, Football). The watch display shows your accurate steps, distance, calories, active minutes and you can see more detailed data on App.
Sleep and Blood Oxygen Saturation: The smart watch for android phones can monitor your Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) and your deep, light sleep state which can help you better understand your health. (NOTE: the data cannot be used as a medical-grade test)
Notifications and More Practical Features: All messages and notifications will show on your wrist and remind you through vibration. It cannot answer call or text on watch. There are also many convenient functions like Timer, Wake-up Gesture, Find Phone, Sedentary Reminder, Music Control and Weather Display.
1.4 Inch Full-touch Screen & Custom Watch Face: The watch with 1.4 inch LCD screen can provide you with high-quality touch and visual experience. Five levels of brightness options allow you to easily read information in the sun or dark. Also you can choose a picture you like to customize the watch face in HeroBandIII App. (Wristband Size: 5.85 – 8.78 inch)
Great Battery Life and Wider Compatibility: Our smart watch is compatible with iOS 9.0/Android OS 4.4 or above smartphones. It can be used for up to 7 days and standby for 30+ days after fully charged.